PMP & Beyond – April 2017
Greetings from PMI’s Chennai Chapter.
As many of you may be aware, We conduct PMP training programs branded “PMP&Beyond” every month, and being part of PMI and a non-profit, our course fees are quite economical and offer great value for money.
More importantly, apart from a very wide range of course takeaways, we have the following USPs:
- Faculty come from practicing professionals and each subject is covered by an expert in their field with an average more than 18 years of experience. All Faculty members are certified PMPs.
- Practical tips and tricks to become a more effective Project Manager. That’s the “Beyond” part of our program’s brand name.
- Excellent satisfaction and feedback ratings (averaging over 9.1/10.0) over our last many programs, with participants constituting a veritable “Who’s Who” of the IT industry including IBM, TCS, Infosys, CSC, HP, Mphasis, Allsec, etc.
- Two extra hours of course every day over 4 days (8.30 to 6.30 with course coverage of 9 hours daily) as opposed to most other courses where the schedule is 9.30 to 5.30 daily. This makes the course coverage almost 8 extra hours compared to most other PMP Prep courses.
- Courses conveniently scheduled over weekends — two sets of Saturdays & Sundays.
- Small batch sizes — For maximum effectiveness, we do not accept any attendees beyond 16. Almost every batch fills up very quickly, and we have to request prospective participants to register for our next month’s program.
- A comprehensive set of study material including printed material and practice cards based on Project Management Body of Knowledge Edition 5.
- Assistance to help you meticulously plan for the PMP exam, including sample plans, advice on filling in your exam application, etc.