Project Management National Conference India 2017 is here!
Project Management National Conference, India 2017 is a three day professional development event, organized and hosted by PMI Chennai Chapter and Co Hosted by PMI Trivandrum, Kerala Chapter from 15th to 17th September 2017.
The conference theme Project Management – Powering India’s Global Leadership builds on the ability of Governments and businesses to rise and meet the challenge that Indian economy is currently facing. These economic hurdles must be overcome to catapult India as powerful global economy. Project management is the absolute need of the hour. It is the skill required to realise India’s vision of becoming a global leader. The conference will present industry views, case studies, invited speeches and technical papers that focus on how Project Management practitioners:
Play a key role in redefining the way India builds its capabilities
Help create the climate for growth
Enable the country to move towards an economy focused on innovation & product development
The conference provides a platform for Project Management Practitioners across industries, government, NGOs and academia, to exchange ideas on the challenges and opportunities in managing projects that will help translate a vision of India into reality. It is an opportunity to network, share and learn from like-minded professionals.
Why Attend This Event?
- Earn PDUs – Earn upto 20 professional development units (PDUs) to help maintain your PMI certification
- Learn Valuable Skills – Learn from real life experiences of subject matter experts
- Find Your Inspiration – Keynote speakers are chosen not only for their expertise but for their passion and ability to inspire you towards excellence
- Stay Current – Keep ahead of competition and stay relevant by learning the latest trends and best practices
- Make Connections – Ask questions, seek advice, and explore opportunities from a new alliance, business partner, mentor or employer
- Increase Your Visibility – Meet experts and influencers in your industry or field. Share knowledge and new ideas to give back, advocate and stand out
Book your calendar! Looking forward to seeing you all at the conference.